Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My life now

     This blog is going to be, I think fairly short. I couldn't help, but notice that all my blogs are about the past. However, in this blog I am going to talk about how my life is like now. And my future goals in life. Stuff like that. So, I am going to put this blog under a label.

     I'm going to college. Doing duel enrollment. That's when you mix high-school with college at the same time. I have two classes. English and ASL 2. They both have been a challenge. I find myself doing a lot of homework. (But that's just my opinion.) I'm working on a MLA paper for English, it's so confusing! Sign Language has been good so far. I had a midterm not too long ago and I didn't really study for it. My bad I guess. Before I go to my English class I go to the gym (the highlight of my day)!
     I'm currently training for a 5k. This will be my fourth 5k. And no a 5k is not 5 miles it's 3.1 miles. I was able to convince of friend of mine to do it with me. I hope to beat my record. 29 minutes and 52 seconds. I jog/walk for an hour on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Monday and Wednesday I go to the gym :D luv it! You might be wondering "ooh I wonder what does she eat?" "Does she eat six meals a day?" "Are you still uncomfortable around certain food?"

Answer to question 1: I basically eat what I want. I love bran flakes I have that for breakfast almost everyday. I eat fish a lot. Tuna from a can. Tilapia, I wish I could have more Mahi mahi, but tilapia is my favorite. I deeply enjoy Greek yogurt. It's texture and taste is way better than regular yogurt :) I love frozen yogurt!! And ice cream too. A lot of vegetables. Spinach, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli Love them!

Answer to question 2: I don't eat six meals. I eat three. Breakfast is light. I have a heavy lunch. Dinner is medium size I guess. I can't tell. I choose my portions. I make all the decisions now in my food. It used to be the doctors, but now it's on me. Which I think is good practice when I become a nutritionist ^_^

Answer to question 3: Yes, I am. But I'm working my way around it. I used to be scared of jelly, but not anymore. I hate peanut butter. It's too sticky and dry. Plain out ew! I'm right now scared of bagels. (My twin sister loves bagels) I know, why would someone be scared of food? Trust me there are more people out there than you think. My family doesn't buy bagels because it's too pricey. Always after a 5k race there is some food. Bananas, apples, grapes, oranges, cookies and bagels. I sometimes have a bagel after a 5k race. Plus when I do eat a bagel it doesn't really taste that great.

In my personal opinion I think bagels shouldn't be eaten everyday.
Just look at this website: http://www.livestrong.com/article/392011-are-bagels-healthy-for-breakfast/
Enjoy, see you later
I <3 God!

No comments:

Post a Comment