Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

continuing where I left off

Hello again! I'm sorry, it took me some time to post again, but hey, at least I don't disappear for a whole year. Just to recap:  I ride my bicycle every weekday, and I loved it! However, when I went for my weigh-in, I lost weight. At first, I didn't know how much, until I asked my mom. It turned I lost only half a pound. The doctors made such a big deal over it, I though lost 3lbs. Therefore, the thought of my losing more than a pound, next time scared me crazy! I was scared because I thought the doctors would take away my exercise. (my pride and joy) Second to God, of course!  The only way to stay safe, was if I kept my weight the same number.

Let's get things rolling! Every time I went to Publix, with my mom, I would weigh myself, when she wasn't looking. I would always make sure that none of my family members would see me. I would do this because I wanted to make sure I maintained my weight. As you can imagine, this made me very stressful and frustrated. On some days, I lost weight and I wouldn't know weather to be happy or scared. On other days, I gained and I would feel terribly awful, but on most days I maintained my weight. However, I would always worry, "Will I weigh the same next week, tomorrow?" Always worry.
Worrying over every little thing is very stressful, so don't do it! Like the Bible says: Which one of you by worrying can add a cubit to your stature?  
I still rode my bike and I loved it ^_^ however, there a few days, where I was unable to ride my bike. My mom was too busy, it was raining, stuff like that. It barely happened, but when it did, I would get extremely mad/worry. No way to live. Nevertheless, that's what I did, and it worked. I maintained my weight. Then, before I knew it, it was Summer. School was ending and it wad definitively getting hot.

You might think to yourself, "ah, yes Summer, I can finally relax." Well, not for me.
Every Summer, I went to swimming classes. I would swim all morning and I loved it. I LOVE swimming, doing lap after lap after lap. Pure bliss for me! This Summer, would be a little different, instead of learning how to swim, I was going to teach. Last year, 2009, I took a swimming and written test, that allowed me to like the assistant teacher in swimming classes. People like that war called, aide. Every aide, in the middle of class must leave the class they are helping in and do 20 laps. It was a MUST!
I couldn't do 20 laps, so I would do 12-16 laps, (now I can do 18-20 laps in between classes) but after the classes where done, I would get in the pool again and do more laps. Needles to say, I loved it!

In fact, I still teach in the same pool, let me show you a picture.
Pretty cool, right? The water is spring water, so it is pretty cold. But I like it cold! I am in love with that pool. I hope I never stop going. I hope every Summer, I'll go to that pool and swim for hours ^_^
My mom was a little worried I would get carried away I swim too much. I didn't think about that at all. I swam and I felt so free. I would aide in shallow pool (I still do). I think I should stop here, and recollect my thoughts, during this timeline. Because I can't remember everything.

END    I <3 GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment