Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

sitting by myself

I'm sitting by myself in a room full of people. I am a long way off thinking about the future. It's getting harder to sleep at night, there are so many questions flooding my mind. None of which can be answered until it is too late, and all is said and done, written in stone. Questions, so many questions about the future that I can't seem to shake. What will become of me in the years to come? Will I have the same convictions or will the hand of society mold me? I do not know, nor will I ever have the chance. As I awake tomorrow, surely I will wander in my mind again about the same things. I will hear the same echo response, it is my own voice. I don't want all of my concerns to be addressed well, at least not now, but for certain I must know the answers to the following. Where will I be? Who will I love? Who will love me, six years from now? How they haunt me so, keeping me tossing in my bed. Where will I be? Who will I love? Who will love me, six years from now? Six years from now! How they bombard me, everyday, how they follow me just to taunt. Especially when I think about you. You are far away and always leaving too soon for me to understand. I can't help but wonder again, where will I be? Who will I love? Who will love me? Who will love me? I can hope and pray all I want to the ears above the sky, I am begging Him to show me! I ask everyday. I can wish all I want, that I will be with you and you will be the one I will love and you will be the one who will love me! Oh, please be the one who will love me, please be the one who will stand by my side, just as I do now for you, just as I want to always. Always! Where will I be? Who will I love? Who will love me, six years from now? I want to be with you, I love you, I am so desperately wanting for you to feel the same way. I love you! I want you to know, you make me feel valued, and special and worthy. You are the only one. Oh, please be the one who will love me, please be the one who will stand by my side, just as I do now for you. Six years from now.....please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment