Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dreams

There is a lot of mystery in concern with dreams. Why do we dream what we dream? Are dreams in any way relative to what goes in our lives or are dreams just crazy, random images? There have been hundreds, dare I say, thousands of experiments done with the one purpose to explore the dream state of people, but the truth is technology can only take us so far. The only way, scientists can know what people are dreaming about is to wake them up when they are in REM sleep. If you do not know what is REM sleep might I suggest checking out this video as it perhaps may have the answers. Warn you, I am not making any promises (Thank you NOVA) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i539ynXmh-c
Dreams, in basic terms, are crazy, wild visions all emanating deep within our conscious or brain, maybe both. Some dreams are dull, some are scary and should be called nightmares instead, while others are adventurous. What is the point of this post? Well, it seems to me, there is not enough people out there, who share their dreams. I have been told by lots of people that my dreams are insane and that I am a crazy person for having such a dream. (maybe I exaggerated that last part) oh well!
I want to share with whoever is reading this, my dreams. As many as I can remember. What am I about to share with you, is all coming from pure memory (a powerful tool) The first dream I will share with you, is a very recent dream. NOTE: I am not making anything up, all I will reveal I truly dreamt about. How can you trust me? Just trust the following sentence: I speak truthfully.  Let's get this train wreck rolling ^_^

I had a dream and Chloe Grace Moretz (The actress) was in it. I was inside a mini van, seating in the back seat with Chloe sitting beside me, and we were talking as if we were friends (which I wouldn't mind at all if that were true) Chloe turns to me and says how excited she is that she will finally be able to meet some of my friends and how long she has been looking forward to go to this video gaming event. Apparently, we were headed to this huge video game hangout place, where supposedly most of my friends were going to be there. For one reason or another, Chloe was holding a pen, I think it was a black point pen, anyway I leaned close to Chloe and tried to take the pen away from her, but she pulled back. Next thing you know, it became a tug-of-war, suddenly the cap of the pen snapped off. Chloe flips out, claiming that I broke her pen of which then I responded that I did no such thing. I then showed her how it was merely the cap that came off. Oh, by the by whenever I spoke to Chloe I said her full name, "Chloe Grace Moretz I didn't break your pen. Look Chloe Grace Moretz, it was only the cap that came off, see Chloe Grace Moretz." I have no idea why I kept repeating her full name, that can get annoying I am willing to bet.
Seconds after explaining to Chloe what happened to the pen, the driver of the van, turned out to be Chloe's mother. The mother, let go of her hands from the stirring wheel, turned her body around toward us and said something along the lines," oh Chloe isn't this exciting, you going to play video games, and meet Raquel's friends" Unbeknownst to Chloe's mother, the car started to drift off course and was headed for a ditch. While the mother was still talking, Chloe freaked out and yelled, "Look out!" Chloe, with great speed, reached her arms all the way to the stirring wheel and made a sharp turn, thus avoiding the ditch and saving our lives! The mom then says, "Chloe will you relax I know perfectly well what I am doing." Not 10 seconds go by that Chloe's mother again let her hands off the stirring wheel and started talking again about how excited she was. The car started to drift again off the lane, the car was about to hit another car. Chloe yelled, "Oh my God!" She reached over again and made another sharp turn thus saving our lives twice. The mother then answered, "Chloe we were perfectly fine, put on your seat belt, you don't even have a drivers license yet."
Chloe then responds rather annoyed, I don't blame her, "I should have a license, so this kind of crazy stuff won't happen!" Needless to say I agree with Chloe 100%. Suddenly and quite unexpectedly the scene changes, the next I knew, was I entering a dim lit room. In the center of the room was a giant flat screen T.V and there were rows lined up, not in front of the T.V but rather on the sides of the room. There must have been a total of 4 rows, two on one side and two on the other. Oh and there was bed on one side of the room, I think the left side of the room. When I entered the room, I realize I was in the video gaming event. I saw Chloe lying on the bed with two of my friends (of whom I don't see anymore) I think the friends were Gus and his younger brother, I don't know which younger brother. Anyway, They weren't talking to each other, they weren't even making eye contact. In fact, no body at all was excited that a movie actress was in the room. She's just Chloe, a 16 year old girl, no big deal. I then proceeded to lay myself on the bed with Chloe, for one reason or another, she was wearing a yellow beanie hat, that I snatched off her head, Chloe was quick to respond, by snatching my beanie hat off of my head. (I don't know why I was wearing a hat, I don't look good in hats) Seconds later, I started to doze off on the bed, but Chloe began to shake me and said, "Wake up Raquel, the video game is starting, wake up!" I wake up and grab the controller for the game and Chloe does the same. I saw that all the rows of seats were filled with other players.
The purpose of the game was that we were supposed to fly Han solo's space craft, infiltrate and destroy an enemy space ship, which was ten times bigger than our puny ship! Each row in the room, was in charge of a different part of Han solo's ship. One row was in charge of turning the ship in different directions, another for shooting, another for dodging attacks and so on. I was in the row in charge of shooting. The graphics of the games were amazing, no doubt, it looked very real. Anyways, as Chloe and I played the video game, we were doing a super job, within minutes we were able to infiltrate the space craft. Then suddenly, I was no longer inside the darkened room, rather I was inside the space ship. Everything looked so futuristic, a mixture of star wars and star trek. I was walking alone, and I entered the command center of the ship I think. And stood before me dressed in a star trek out fit was Tim Allen (comedian/actor) Tim was holding a glowing sphere in his hands. He looked at me, but then at the same time, he appeared to be talking into a camera rather than me. He then said, "Once I let go of this orb, once it hits the floor the entire ship will turn into rushing water, like a water fall!" Everyone in the ship started running for their lives, but I stood my ground. Tim drops the orb and he runs away really fast too. Mere moments later, the walls of ship turn into water, gushing water. I run for my life! But I am not running fast enough, for several times the water picks me and pushes me forward, like the waves out on the beach. The water splashes down, I continue running, even faster, but the water catches up and lifts me off the ground again, this happens at least 3 times maybe 4. I see the exit of the ship and somehow, I have no idea how, the ship landed safely on solid ground. I am running as fast as my legs can carry me, I leap forward and the water pushes me forward as well, now I am maybe 10 feet above the ground, and I land perfectly. With no injuries whatsoever. I didn't see Chloe anywhere,  I can only assume she didn't make it, or maybe she was way ahead of me. And that was the end of the dream.
There was this one part in the dream, that I was going to a concert with this supposedly famous pop star, she was coming with me as a friend and she was very worried she would get mobbed by fans. I tried to calm her down saying that nothing happened to Chloe, but the pop star then said, "Well, she is just a movie actress, I am a pop star, I am way more famous than her!" when we entered the concert, the band was still practicing and there was barely anyone there. And only one person approached the pop star and said to her, "I really like your music." The pop star then takes me aside and says, "I told you! Crazy fans are everywhere." I don't remember what happened next.

So, that is my first dream, that I have shared with whoever is reading this. I will surely continue to post more dreams. Maybe this will shed some light on how bizarre dreams can really be. ^_^  



No comments:

Post a Comment