Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

This will be another look into what my life looks like now. What my routine is like now and all that jazz.

Let us begin. As you may have already noticed it is Christmas, which means I am in Christmas vacation as most other kids these days. I passed my English class with a big A! However, that was kind of a no-brainier for me. It was challenging, but I passed my ASL 2 class with a good A too. ^_^  On day very first day of my ASL 2 class, my teacher signed the entire class, I was freaking out. Most of what he was signing looked like random gestures in my opinion. But that is only because I hadn't learned those signs yet. However, I didn't quit. I stuck to my studies and I reaped the benefits. Since, I am not doing school at this moment I am not going to the gym because Miami Dade is closed for the holidays. So, for my source of exercising I am playing tennis! My twin sister and me deeply enjoy tennis. Her favorite player is Roger Federer. My favorite player is Rafael Nadal. But I think my sister is starting to become a Djokovic fan. He's okay.
In fact, I am going to play tennis today!

When school starts again (the 4th of Jan) I am totally going to sign for the gym in Miami Dade. Just like I did in the Fall semester. It's going to be soooo much fun!! I love working out! Love it! I love the gym :) Some people don't. Some people prefer playing sports and that's good. It's matter of opinion.

I have already decided. That no matter what going to the gym and working out will always always be part of my daily routine! But you already know that I am a health nut and proud of it!

My life now is very relaxed, I mean I'm not doing any school work. Next year, I plan to do a 8k that's 5 miles. 2 more miles than my regular 5k races. But I am determine, so that's what I am going to do. There is nothing really major going on in my life at the moment, but I am please to report that all is good.

I <3 GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment