Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

when I left...(who cares which part)

   Okay! My last blog, which was in November (my apologies) was mainly about how my sister call me and told me that she signed me up for 48 hours. It's some kind of retreat way off in quite place where you can just pour your heart out to God. It was like a two hour drive or more from my house. Good news, I did go to the retreat and I did pour out my heart to God! I must confess, though I didn't really think God would help me out in that kind of situation, but he did. God always comes through in the end. ^_^

   I forgot when exactly was the retreat I think maybe somewhere around February of 2010. While in the retreat, I remember it was there that I realized just how many true friends I had. Even with people, who I barely spoke with, they were praying for me. What I took from that experience was that I should never take friends for granted.
   Right when I left the hospital, like in the same night, my family decided to over a friend's house to surprise them with me leaving the hospital. They told me to wait in the car while they went inside the house. The plan was that my farther would tell them that I was still in the hospital, then I would walk in the house and, well, surprise them! My twin sister went to use the bathroom, when I walked in the house. When they so me they thought I was Rebecca my twin sister. But then, all of a sudden my twin sister came behind me and hugged me, I hugged her back too. Instantly, they started freaking out. Big smiles and all :)
   The hospital gave me a diet that I had to follow cause I still needed to gain a bit more weight. Needless to say I hated the diet. I felt so stuffed with food all the time. I tried not to make a big deal about it. I also didn't was to get all rebellious because then I would probably had to go back to the hospital. So I stuck to the diet. During this time I wasn't allowed to exercise, which was terrible! (I love exercising! ^_^ It makes me feel happy and studies have shown that it helps get rid of stress.)
   I didn't want to gain anymore weight. So, I chose to exercise secretly. My parents didn't know about and neither did my siblings. I still kept the diet, but I was secretly exercising. The only place where I could exercise in privet was the bathroom. So, every time I went to take a bath I would exercise. As a result I maintain my weight. Didn't gain didn't lose. Every time I went to the doctor they would say that I weighed the same. And secretly I was proud that I didn't gain anything, but deep down inside I hated the fact that was lying to my parents.

Let's carry on with this story another time shall we? In my nest blog, yes, indeed! I feel that I covered a lot in this blog.
I <3 God!  

No comments:

Post a Comment