Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A tad bit about me, and something else part 1?

This is going to be a farily short post (maybe) just me giving some details about my family, about me that you may or may not already know.

I have a pretty big family, well maybe bigger than the average family. (I heard somewhere from someone, that the aveage family has 2.5 children, which is kind of odd, in concern with the 0.5) In any case, I have three other siblings. I am the youngest, but at the very same I am also older. How is this so? I am twin. Yes, it's true. I was born first, then a few hours later came my twin sister. Most of the time twins are a mere minutes apart, but not in my case. I am older by 4 hours and 30 minutes. My mother is one tough cookie :) Let me give you the basic rundown. The oldest is my brother, the second is my sister, then comes me, then my twin sis (I love her very much)

The older sister (because my twin sis and I are the same age, that's given) wants to be a sign language interpreter, a good good career. My twin sister is following in her footsteps. As for my brother, it is a tad bit hard to place him. He changes from time to time, although, I could be mistaken.

I want to be a dietitian (did I spell that right?) When people ask me, "what's your major?"  and I tell them, "I am going to be a dietitian", I get some odd answers. Here, let me give you a list: "What's that?" or "Oh, you're one of those health nuts" or "Wait, don't you mean nutritionist?" or (my favorite, because sometimes, the person is eathing something that could be considered unhealthy) "So, I guess I shouldn't be eating the chocolate muffin.." That actually happened one time.

I have to stop righ here, right now. I am hungry and I have chemistry test today. (I will do well)

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment